BLUNT UMBRELLA Metro
Combining superior engineering with beautiful design.
Our bags are made to last and to accompany you every day, in any situation, in any weather. Just like our bags, Blunt umbrellas are made to last. We have our origins in Australia, Blunt umbrellas are designed in New Zealand – basically just around the corner. They are quite a good match, we think. Thanks for their unique design, you recognise a Blunt when you see one. Their fascinating aerodynamic form and their advanced technology, Blunt umbrellas are rightfully considered a revolution for their industry.
Blunt umbrellas are designed and built with meticulous craft and care to ensure they stand the test of time. The Metro Umbrella has been tested in winds up to 88 km/h and can withstand weather conditions that typically destroy traditional umbrellas. Most importantly, you can now enjoy the rain!
Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 37,5 cm
Closed Length: 37,5 cm
Weight: 385 g
Canopy: Quick Dry Polyester
Frame: Polycarbonate Fibreglass
Shaft: Anodized Aluminium
Sport Shaft: Fibreglass
Handle: TPR Rubber
- High quality canopy 100 cm in diameter
- Unique construction thanks to its radial tensioning system (RTS) for a super tight tensioned, stable, aerodynamic umbrella canopy
- Function-forward design with its own aesthetically distinctive style, eliminating any sharp edges and weak points of a traditional umbrella
- Wind resistant and wind tunnel tested to 88 km/h
- Cover made of fast-drying polyester
The BLUNT Umbrella is a perfect blend of form and function
RADIAL TENSIONING SYSTEM (RTS™)
A special design feature, RTS™system or Radial Tensioning System, makes Blunt umbrellas such a unique construction.
The RTS redirects, transfers and distributes the effort used in opening the umbrella throughout the entire canopy surface.
This revolution in umbrella design with its high tension creates a robust, aerodynamic umbrella canopy, giving it the means to combat gusts and winds with ease.