PLEASE REFER TO THIS COMPREHENSIVE HELP SECTION. WE THINK WE'VE COVERED IT ALL... BUT IF NOT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US!
CRUMPLER WARRANTY- WE GIVE YOU 5 YEARS.
We don´t just say it. We mean it! Crumpler produces great things. Our products are not only extremely good looking but also have a top quality. And because we're so damn sure about it, we guarantee it.
All bags are handmade and are subject to rigorous tests throughout the whole production process. We love our bags! Would we name them otherwise? and we want you to feel that love too. Every day, for as long as possible but for at least 5 years. Guaranteed.
However, real life is tough... sometimes more and sometimes less. If you have a damaged Crumpler product that you have bought directly from our website or from our direct marketplaces and you wish to have it repaired, please send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the receipt and 1-2 pictures of the fault. We will then do our best to nurse your bag back to health.
Should your Crumpler have come to you from a different place, please contact our repair team at email@example.com and they will also do their best to restore it back to its old glory. Please also make sure to include your receipt and 1-2 pictures of the fault.
Delays due to Corona Virus
Dear customers, due to the current situation there may be slight delays in processing your complaint.
We ask for your understanding.
Detailed information on what is included in the 5 year guarantee can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
You can do a number of things to make sure that your Crumpler bag looks the best it can. To begin with, here are a few things that won’t work. Never put a bag in the washing machine. Our bags are not meant to go through a spin cycle and should therefore also never be placed in a tumble dryer. The internal stitching and material can be affected by prolonged exposure to detergents and the heat of a tumble dryer will cause wet areas of the bag to wrinkle. Additionally, it is hard for the padding to dry inside the bag after it has been completely immersed in water for a long period. Foam is porous and can trap water deep inside itself when immersed and compressed. Think of it like a sponge, when you squeeze it under water it absorbs even more.
The biggest deteriorating factor to a Crumpler bag will be the gradual erosion of the water-resistant coating applied to the outside of the Chicken Tex Supreme™. This is unavoidable as prolonged rubbing on the surface will erode the coating. After a while you may notice that when rain falls on the bag, water beads no longer form and fall off. To fix this, first clean the bag with a damp sponge and a little regular shampoo. This will get rid of the grime and leave the fabric in the best condition. After cleaning, allow the bag to dry naturally. Then apply an off-the-shelf water repellent spray which is usually used for leather or outdoor jackets. Again allow your bag to fully dry before use and your coating will be as good as new. Plastic parts and plastic-coated textile materials can also be cleaned and cared for using commercially available products. Please read the directions for use carefully on the chosen cleaning liquid.
Orders placed before 12:00 (CET) will usually be dispatched on the same day. Delivery time is 3-6 working days from the time payment in full has been received.
Our service and distribution centre is closed on weekends, German public holidays and weekdays after 18:00 (CET)
We deliver to the following European countries:
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. (Jersey & Guernsey excluded), with exception to the special delivery areas.
You can find an overview of the respective shipping charges and special delivery areas in our Shipping Info.
We accept the following payment methods. Not all of them are available in all countries, so depending on where you live, your available options may differ.
You can pay securely and conveniently by credit card.
We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa und American Express.
If you want to pay by credit card, simply select “Credit card” as your payment method in your order transaction. In the next step, enter your credit card details:
Name on card
The security code is a three or four digit code on the back of your card is used as a security feature for online payments.
Refunds are paid to your credit card account.
Important note: if you order by phone, we can’t accept payments by credit card, as it wouldn’t be possible to guarantee the security of the credit card details.
Prerequisite for a paying by PayPal is that you have a PayPal account. Using PayPal, you pay directly through your PayPal account. When you select PayPal as your payment option, you will automatically be redirected to the PayPal website where you can make your payment.
Just a few steps to pay:
1. Select “PayPal” as your payment method
2. You will now be redirected to the PayPal website
3. If you already have a PayPal account, you can now log in and issue the payment If you don’t have a PayPal account yet, you can create one now and then confirm your payment
4. Once finished, you will be taken back to the website of our online shop
Your PayPal account will be debited as soon as you have finished your order.
Good to know: PayPal Buyer Protection you can get a refund of the full purchase price plus the original postage charges you might have paid, in case you don’t get your ordered item or if the item you receive does not equal the item you ordered In addition, if you have activated PayPal’s “Refunded Returns” service, you can get a refund on return shipping costs if you need to send something back – up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
For more information about PayPay, visit www.paypal.com
Refunds will be paid to the PayPal account used in your payment process. You can chose in your account settings whether the money will be put into your PayPal account or booked to your bank account.
Instant bank transfer by Klarna is a direct bank transfer using your online banking information. You pay directly at checkout. You can simply provide your bank or credit card details.
You don’t need to register anywhere. Your purchase is secured by the Klarna buyer protection.
Once you have clicked „check order” and checked your order, click “pay now”. You will be redirected to the instant bank transfer where you can complete your purchase securely.
1. Choose your country and your bank
2. Log in with your online banking details. Your data will be transferred in an encrypted way to your bank.
3. Some banks will send you an additional confirmation PIN to your smart phone that you then need to use to confirm your transaction
4. As soon as your bank transfer was successful, we get a confirmation and will place your order immediately
Refunds will be paid to the bank account you used for your payment.
With Klarna Pay later you usually have 14 days from the invoice date to pay your invoice.
You pay after receiving your order. You shop, complete your order and check your order unhurriedly at home. We send you the invoice via email.
In case you’re not satisfied with your products, you can “report a problem” in the Klara app for your order to be paused until you’ve had a chance to clarify your issue with us.
Any refunds will be paid to the account you used for your payment.
eps bank transfer is a simple and secure online payment system offered by Austrian banks for purchases in web shops.
The prerequisite for an eps bank transfer is having an account with one of the participating Austrian banks such as Bank Austria, BAWAG P.S.K., Erste Bank-Sparkassen, Hypobanken, Raiffeisenbanken, Spänglerbank and Volksbanken.
1. When selecting eps bank transfer as your payment method, you will be redirected to a central list of banks with the participating Austrian banks
2. After selecting your bank you will be connected to the login of your relevant online banking system
3. After you’ve successfully logged in, you continue paying as usual using online banking via TAN. You don’t need to enter any additional information such as IBAN, amount or retailer
4. The amount due will be transferred immediately from your account
5. You immediately receive an order confirmation and the process is completed
Any refunds will be paid to the account you used for your payment.
iDEAL is the most widely used payment method in the Netherlands. It’s a trusted, secure and convenient way of paying online.
iDEAL is seamlessly integrated with the online banking products of the 10 largest Dutch consumer banks. As a customer of these banks, you log in to your online banking environment to transfer payments. Participating banks are ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, bunq, Handelsbanken, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank and Van Lanschot Bankiers.
You pay using your own online banking environment. The security of the transaction is guaranteed by the customer’s bank.
1. Upon checking out, you select the iDEAL payment method, followed by your bank, where the payment will be concluded.
2. You’re forwarded to the secure online banking environment of your bank and asked to log in. The amount to be transferred and further payment details are already filled in, you only need to authorise the payment. Banks use different methods to verify the payment. This can be done with the use of a TAN-code received via SMS, a QR code in an app or an e.dentifier.
3. The payment will immediately be processed after verification and the bank immediately confirms the payment and you are returned to our webshop.
We as the merchant can continue processing the order immediately, because payment is guaranteed.
Any refunds will be paid to the account you used for your payment.
Bancontact is the Belgian market leader when it comes to electronic payments.
As a customer of the following banks https://help.mollie.com/hc/en-us/articles/213315709-Which-banks-support-the-use-of-Bancontact- you can pay using Bancontact. Your physical card is linked to your Belgian bank account.
You can pay using an app or a card reader.
When you select Bancontact as your payment method in the check out from your smartphone, the app opens and you complete the transaction using your PIN.
When you’re shopping online using your laptop and select Bancontact as the payment method, a QR-code is displayed. You scan this code with the Bancontact app on your smartphone or tablet, after which you complete the transaction using your PIN.
If you use your card reader and select Bancontact as the payment method, you fill in your card details. You are then redirected to your usual internet banking environment. You insert your Bancontact card into the card reader, enter the relevant details online, and complete the transaction.
Payments made through Bancontact are immediately confirmed. This means that we can process your order immediately.
Any refunds are paid to the bank account you used for your payment.
Cartes Bancaires are the most widely used payment method in France
For customers, paying with Cartes Bancaires is identical to paying with other credit cards, which means it’s very easy. You just select Cart Bancaires as your payment method, fill in your card details and authorise the payment.
Any refunds are paid to your card.
The KBC/CBC payment button provides an easy online payment method to customers of the Belgian banks KBC and CBC.
When you pay through the KBC/CBC Payment Button, you transfer the payment directly from your own, trusted online banking environment.
Payments are transferred immediately to us as the merchant, so we can process your order right away, but as a customer, you can choose when the amount is withdrawn from your account.
1. On the payment screen, you select KBC/CBC as your payment method
2. You select your bank, either KBC or CBC
3. You are then forwarded to your own, familiar online banking environment, where the payment details are already filled
4. You can indicate whether you want to pay immediately or at a later date (2 months later at most). Next, you choose a date at which KBC or CBC can debit the amount to you account.
5. You can choose between authorising the payment either through using a card reader or by sending the payment to the smartphone app by scanning a QR code.
Any refunds are paid to the account you used in your payment.
Przelewy24 is the most popular payment method in Poland.
Przelewy24 makes it possible for customers in Poland to pay online, via a number of Polish banks, international credit cards and various other payment methods, for example SMS.
The ordering process works as follows for Przelewy24 customers:
1. You select Przelewy24 as the payment method in our online shop
2. You are automatically passed through to the Przelewy24 system. Here, you select your bank.
3. You are automatically passed through to the online banking section of the bank selected. Here you process the transaction as usual with that bank.
4. The payment is confirmed immediately so we can process your order right away
Any refunds are paid using the same payment method you used for your payment.
You pay the amount specifying the reason for payment within 7 calendar days to our bank account.
We will send you our bank details and the reason for payment in an email. We reserve the product(s) until we receive your payment (but not exceeding 7 calendar days). After the reservation period, the product(s) would be released for selling.
Depending on your bank, the transfer can take between 3 and 5 working days.
Important to note:
- Please always use your order number as the reason for payment
- Please transfer the amount for each order separately As soon as we have received the money in our bank account, we will send you your order.
Any refunds will be paid to the bank account you used for your payment.
You can return your order up to 14 days after receiving it. See our Return Page to learn more about our Return Policy.
Crumpler has decided to abandon all stationary premises in the context of the Corona pandemic. These are now closed since the beginning of March 2020 and will not be reopened. We are focusing on online retailing and have also withdrawn from other stationary retailers (e.g. Saturn).
If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Maybe you would like to know how many people live in your street or even which laptop fits in a Dinky Di. Either check the label, look at our Customer Service page....... or.... send all the questions to us and we will try really, really, really hard to answer them. .